Sometimes I tell the husband I am no longer a blogger / then he tells me I am stupid / so I am a blogger again.
Sometimes I beg the husband for a dog / then I find out I am allergic / so I have to sell my new snuggle buddy.
Sometimes we plant grass / then it grows / so we buy a new garage door to celebrate.
Sometimes I wait and wait and wait for little Miss Maycie to get her headstone / then we get the family together to celebrate / so M sends down a rainbow to say hello.
Sometimes I turn 24 / then my husband decides to spoil me / so we fly to Vegas for a week.






6 comments:
Sometimes I like to read your blog, but then I realize that you gamble and now I have to distance myself from you because I realize your a bad influence on me ;)(whats in the big ol long things that your drinking from) ;)! Also, thats too bad that you had to get rid of your puppy, he was a cute little guy! And I am amazed at how well your house/yard/garage door look! Okay thats all!
Oh I forgot, I have been thinking about little Maycie nonstop lately! She is always on my mind and the kids talk about her often!!
Your yard and garage looks awesome! Can't wait to see the back when it gets done!
Don't let her stop blogging Jake! The end.
I freakin LOVE THIS POST!! You should make them all this short and simple. Then that way I don't spend all day on blogger reading your posts hahah. Love ya girly. Looks like Vegas was a BLAST!!
Your house is looking so good! And the headstone is beautiful.
Post a Comment