{This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post. But my mother told me she thinks blogs are boring without pictures. So here you go, Ma.}
Sometimes I am a big, fat whiner. Really. If I get a cold, I whine. If I have a headache, I whine. If I stub my toe, I whine. Getting the picture?
Turns out I am a very sick prone person. So that means I whine. A lot.
Poor Jake, right?
Right.
Want to know what makes me whine even more? When Jake gets sick. Oh man, then the whining gates break open.
Jake knows exactly what to do when I am sick. Me, on the other hand? Goodness, I am just plain helpless when he is the one under the weather.
Well, Jake has to have surgery bright and early on Monday morning. His basketball nose injury turned out to be a little more serious than we originally thought. Come Monday, he will be put out for quite some time while the doctors try some tricks to make it so Jake can breathe again.
Saying that I am nervous is a little bit of an understatement.
So naturally, I have been whining about it. A lot.
Sure, I have a hint of excitement over the fact that maybe, just maybe, after the surgery I will be able to sleep without a pillow over my head to have a little bit of quiet. And maybe I wont have to wake Jake up in the middle of the night to beg him to quit breathing SO loud {gosh, he sure is lucky to have me}.
But, man, having him out of commission for a week is really starting to freak me out. Like bad.
So, at 7am on Monday, December 19th, please have a little prayer in your hearts for Jacob. And his nose. And his wife.
And a special prayer to stop the whining. Thanks.
♥Kate

2 comments:
Sounds good! It could be worse kate...it could be YOU with the nose job liposuction action and then you could WHINE worse! Ehhh...personally, I dunno which one I would rather.
Sounds fun! Or not so much! Good Luck Jake!
Post a Comment