January 23, 2013

Sometimes...

Sometimes // I go to bed at 8:30pm. Just because I can.

Sometimes // I change my clothes 16 times and then put back on the first outfit I had on.

Sometimes // I miss my husband so much that I Facetime him while he is in the other room. No big deal.

Sometimes // I decide to go on a diet. And then Jake brings me home a Caramello.

Sometimes // I throw my diet out the window.

Sometimes // I quit my job. Then four months later they hire me back in a different position. Awesome.

Sometimes // I give up soda. And this sometime happens to be up to 23 days. Even more awesome.

Sometimes // I check my blog stats and see pageviews from Russia, Singapore, Japan, Israel, and Poland.

Sometimes // I see the visitors from these crazy places and think I should become a private blogger.

Sometimes // I go into Maycie's bright turquoise room and imagine her playing in her cute white crib.

Sometimes // I start a new job and Jake gets a promotion on the same day. Awesome.

Sometimes // I find myself in awe at the kindness of others. Pure awe.

Sometimes // I write random blog posts just to pass the time until Jake gets off work.

4 comments:

Jami said...

I may or may not know the person from Russia, but as far as the other countries...NO CLUE!! Crazy! I SOMETIMES read your blog and then think how lucky I am to have you as my crazy little sister! Love ya Kate, well...sometimes ;)!

Jessica said...

Awesome that Jake got a promotion!

Kimberlee said...

23 days! I am super impressed...that has got to be some new record.

Jaelynn said...

Congrats on the job, and Jake's promotion! So glad things are going well for you guys.