May 20, 2014

A Photo Album...



So it turns out babies are a 24/7 job. Who knew? This means I have about one whole minute a day to take time for myself. Usually this is when I brush my teeth. If I am lucky. So basically, blogging is on the back burner for now. Unless I give up brushing my teeth. Then I can use my one minute to blog. This means you should be able to read Tyse's birth story in approximately one month. But stay away - my breath will have seen better days. 

So while you wait I will grant you with an over-explosion of pictures. Without captions. Because pictures are so much faster to upload than actual words. Your welcome. 






































6 comments:

Jami said...

Awe....Tyson is my favorite brand new nephew! You did good Kate and Jake!!!

Jessica said...

A little jealous...that everybody but me has got to meet him! He's adorable!

Alisa said...

I'm in LOVE! Something about sweet newborns enjoy every min before you know it they turn into turds and toddlers. I cannot get enough of him so keep posting pictures! My favorite is of him yawning so cute! Thanks for letting us love all over him.

Jaelynn said...

I showed Chloe the pictures, and when she saw the one of Jake dressed up in his surgery attire, she yelled, "Oh, no! Uncle Jake has blue hair!"

That little Tyson sure is adorable. Cute cute pictures!

Katie said...

So jealous we cant come snuggle him! Man it is times like this that make me homesick! Pictures help. Alisa that means you guys too!
I will try to update my blog. Graham is now officially two and Saniya started laughing and has rolled back to front twice! She will be four months the 30th. They do grow way fast, and can be crazy. Saniya is also screaming this horrible high pitch dying cat yell! What the! no idea when she will stop, but it is bad!
We love you guys and can't wait till October! You guys better still be coming!

mammabug said...

He's pretty cute! I think you should keep him. Congratulations you 2.