January 12, 2012

12 on the 12th: January

Kim invited, so I said yes. Bear in mind she is a much better photographer than me. Plus, what with my camera being temporarily out of commission, my phone had to fill in the blanks. 

Blog, let me introduce you to 12 on the 12th. 12 on the 12th, meet blog. You guys are going to be great friends. 


{01} An early morning reminder text from the sis. How did I do Kimmy? 
{02} LA 273 was the first classroom I had as a freshman. It is now one of the last I have as a senior. Added bonus? Same professor. Ah, the memories. 
{03} My Business Communications class quiz of the day. What is a noun? Seriously? 
{04} Children and Young Adult Literature. Favorite class by far!
{05} Campus. Oh how I loathe thee. 
{06} Driving to work, putting on my make up, and taking a picture. Talent.
{07} My name is Katie and I am a recovering Mountain Dew addict. Crystal Light is my nicotine patch.
{08} Newest purchase from Goodwill. $4.75 for my purse turned backpack? I think so!
{09} It was a “pen in the hair” kind of day at work.
{10} My little corner of the world at Clarion Inn.
{11} My new phone covers finally arrived. Yay me!
{12} Four days into school and my house is really feeling the neglect.

Want to join in on the fun?  My sister invited me, and I will invite you.  Let's have a 12 on the 12th party!
P.S. It's contagious. Proof here and here

5 comments:

Jami said...

Oh this will be kinda fun if we all keep it up! Jessica, are you doing it!?!? you better! Anyways, love your humor Kate! I think you are going to be one of those "professional bloggers" as well!

Kimberlee said...

You did good, Kate. And your "pen in the hair" kind of day looks better than my "try really, really hard to look presentable" kind of day. Where did you get your cell phone covers, I need to order some. And not that I'm not a supporter of recovering addicts, but I know your track record, I give you six days. No, five. Five days!

kylee said...

i should probably ask kim to put me on her text reminder list for 12 on the 12th. i nearly forgot about it yesterday! get out. what is a noun was really a question on the quiz? six wins as my favorite picture. multitasking at it's finest right there.

Kate said...

Uh, FYI Kim. I have been Soda free since before Christmas. Are you proud or what?

5 days? That's all you give me? Okay, it's probably accurate. But so far, I am doing awesome!

Kate said...

P.S. Kim, I got them off of Amazon. They were like $1.50 each!