October 29, 2012

Tiny Update...

Good News: Glucose test accomplished! And I didn't even gag. To be honest, it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I chugged that sugar like a pro.

Bad News: The results of our micro-array test are in. Well, I guess you could say they are results. Apparently my amniocentesis cells died before they had a chance to finish the testing. This basically means we will have to wait until little Maycie is born to test the abnormality on her chromosome three. This is frustrating on many levels - especially because we still have to pay for the stupid [expensive] test even though it wasn't completed. It also stinks because we [as in her doctors] really wanted to have a clear idea of what medical issues they will need to deal with immediately once the little stinker is born. Now there is a big cloud of "unknown" hanging over us. Well, an even bigger cloud than there already was.

Until tomorrow... [is it sad that I want to go to sleep right now so it will be here sooner?]

2 comments:

Jami said...

I should have known that you would have loved the "sugar" drink! That sucks about the test, but hang in there...things will all work out! I will totally join you in going to sleep right now too, I am TIRED!Goood Luck tomorrow sis, been hoping and praying that you will be at peace with the findings tomorrow and that you have an "enjoyable" day! Love you all!!

Kimberlee said...

You've been updating! Hip hooray.

I love that Maycie babie! And I love her mama too. So glad everything went well yesterday. I prayed my heart out all day for you three.